Monday 12 September 2011

The Right Choices.

Today, I started going out with a guy named Jack. And you'll be glad to know that he's the good guy. Not the bad boy, nor the game player. The most straightforward and affectionate guy I think I've ever known. And he makes me feel like I deserve to be with somebody who is good for me. Somebody that will never stop kissing me, and holding me. Someone who will tell me that I look nice, even during those times when I know that I really don't look my best.

And for the first time, I don't feel jealous, or paranoid. And I'm not living in the fear that he's going to break my heart, or hurt me in any way. 


There's a quote in The Adjustment Bureau where David says, "All I have are the choices I make, and I choose her." 

That quote feels relevant to my life. For the first time in my life, I'm not chasing the ones who will hurt me, but letting myself be with somebody who is going to treat me just right, who makes me smile, and laugh, and who I simply cannot get enough of. 



I feel like I deserve to smile.

You could say life is good. 




And I think that I could fall for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment