Monday 19 September 2011

What I Learnt This Weekend.

1; That I have myself a pretty damn perfect boyfriend. Nobody has ever made me this secure, or this happy. And I hope that he's here for the long haul.
2; Jealously is only a feeling that people allow you to feel when they're not worth it. The right person will make you feel so secure, so beautiful, and so happy that you won't care when they get a text, or mention a girls name. Those that thrive on you feeling jealously because it gets them some kind of testosterone rush are pathetic.
3; I love my parents, but I am ready to think about moving out. I spent a week home alone, and it wasn't scary. I think that I'm finally growing up, but this is no way reflects a dent in our relationship, I love my parents more than life itself, and my mum will always be my best friend. 
4; Sometimes missing somebody isn't enough. Sometimes there are just too many negative energies, and faults for a friendship to work, and its sad, but you have to let go of people. Needless to say, we'll never ever forget them, even if we wanted to.
5; My best friend makes me laugh like nobody else. On an application to Easy Jet, they asked, 'Why do you want to work for Easy Jet?' To which she replied, 'I like the colour orange.' I'm easily amused, and our humor is childish, but I cherish those moments. 
6; Situations can change quickly, and the way in which a males brain works will never fail to astound me. 
7; I can actually cook, and not take the house down with me. I might become a housewife yet . . .
8; Jeffrey Campbell are on par with my love for LouBoutins.
9; I'm the happiest I've been in years.



No comments:

Post a Comment