Monday 10 October 2011

Dear, Jack;

If there was ever a time for me to really realise how much you mean to me, then its now. When literally everything you believed was your life turns out to just be this web of lies, I can't even begin to explain to you how much I've needed to have you there. Llife is like held togeter by these tiny, thin threads, and god are they fragile. One swift movement and your whole entire world can begin to crumble, and five seconds later its falling apart.

It hit me today that I don't have that figure in my life anymore. And I'm supposed to be guided by him, you know. But then I realised he was never that figure, even when he was here for me, and I won't allow my trust issues that stemmed from him being such a lying, conceited bastard, to so much as taint my relationship with you.

Seeing you almost run to my door last night, and be there for me, even in the early hours of the morning when I was still crying, was the moment that I truly knew you're exactly the person I want to be in my future. I have never before loved a person so much that it hurts, that I am so consumed by just your being. And I'm really lucky to have you, and will never take that for granted, I can promise you. 

I love you, Jack Edney. With every single tiny miniscule part of my heart.
And I'll be yours forever.

- Lo x

No comments:

Post a Comment