Tuesday 11 October 2011

The Sad Smile.

In the last forty eight hours, literally my entire world has changed. And life goes on, and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, I know that. But it doesn't take anything away from the fact that my world is falling apart, and every single part of my every day life is now different. And I don't want to talk. I don't want to sit and talk about the weather, or who went out on the x Factor. I can't sit there and act the same when nothings the same, everything is different now. And I laugh, and I joke, but behind every single word, I just want to break down and cry.


So forgive me when I don't seem happy, or bubbly. Or laugh, and make funny comments.But he's gone, and he'll never come back, and I accept that, but there's still a part of it that is currently killing me, and how do you hide that behind a smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment