Tuesday 20 December 2011

A Cliché.

I don't know when it happened, but I've become an absolute cliché. Overnight, I've become that gushingly romantic girl that talks about her boyfriend non-stop. I'm the girl who sits and writes blogs about him, and writes indirect facebook and twitter statuses about him, but I have never before ever felt so in love. I adore every inch of this boy. From the tip of his head, to the end of his foot. I could sit and stare at him for hours on end, and not get bored. I could count the freckles on his nose, and trace the shape of his shoulders with my finger tips. He is literally the first thing I think of when I wake up, and the last thing on my mind before sleep. When I'm with him, I fall asleep pressed up against him. And when I'm not, I miss his so much it kind of hurts.

And every single time I tell him I love him, I can't quite believe how lucky I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment