Friday 5 August 2011

The Day My Dream Came True.

So, yesterday I turned twenty one. Which is scary in itself, due to the fact that I feel more of an adult than ever before now that I've graduated from University, and it's time to enter the real world.
But enough of that heavy stuff because yesterday, my dream came true and I was gifted with a pair of . . . Christian LouBoutins!!!!



For a few years now, I've lusted, and damn right salivated over all of the shoes on the website, and yesterday I was in actual heaven in the shop. They come in their own red dust bag, and an even small draw string bag containing two extra heels for when they wear down. All encased in a brown box, and I actually can't even begin to explain how sleek the red underneath is!


It was possibly the quickest I was to ever spend £635, but I mean it when I say they were worth every singular penny.

It is fair to say that I am in love, and here are my beauts . . .

- Lo x




9 comments:

  1. SO COMPLETELY and UTTERLY JEALOUS......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to sound like I'm bragging, but they are so comfy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoess! I'm so in love!

    www.faintheartedsparrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, girlies! I am absolutely in love with them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO lucky! They're gorgeous, I'd probably do some pretty illegal things to own a pair of Louboutins ha!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i am SO jealous. those really are fab!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jealous would be an understatement lol lucky lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy for you, I've been dreaming of the same thing for forever!!!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete