Tuesday 12 April 2011

Dear, Matt;

I only found out today that you read my blog, and I decided to dedicate this one to you.
I spent years wishing I had a sister so that I could borrow her clothes and make-up, and save myself the money. But in all honestly, I wouldn't trade you in for a sister even if she came with a wardrobe of LouBoutins, because in actual fact, you're the best sibling I could ask for.

You're loyal to the absolute max. You may not agree with situ
ations I get myself into, but you never judge.
I still remember that time we were making Christmas cards, Christmas eve, for mum and dad and you told me you'd read that book I'd started on the computer. I didn't realise until a few years ago when my teacher asked me who my inspiration was, that I knew it was you.
That moment then when you told me my writing was good and how I should finish writing it, was the moment when I decided I wanted to be a writer. And one day, I will finish writing Race, and when I do, it'll be dedicated to you.

You've been through a lot of shit the past year or so, and you've had a lot of low times, but you've gone through it all with grace and held your head high.
And I just want you to know that she's still out there, that one girl for you. And we both know who she is. It may seem like you two will never get your 'happy ever after' ending, but I know that you both will because that's true love right there if it ev
er existed.

And I guess I just want to tell you how much I love you.
And if we were OG's I'd slap you on the back and tell you how
I 'have yo back fo' life.' But as we're not I'll just finish up by telling you that I'm always here for you.




- Lo x

No comments:

Post a Comment