Thursday 28 April 2011

University; The supposed best times of a minors life.

I can't even begin to explain how stressed out I am at the moment. I feel as though there's this heavy weight being pushed down at me from all angles, and it's not getting any easier.
University comes to an end in under two weeks and I have just spent three days depriving myself of fresh air and sunshine to slave over my computer and Adobe and do what I thought was excellent journalism. But that's be too easy, right? If something looks good, its bound to be shit. And apparently it was. And I feel as though I just want to hold up my out card and just throw it in.
I have never felt such a lack of faith in myself before. Not even when I got rejected from the first agency I sent my work to. I went straight back to it and I made it better. But I am so tired of pouring my effort into work that is falling short, I just want to admit defeat and give up. I feel like it's not worth it anymore, I just want the stress and anxiety and worry to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment