Tuesday 10 May 2011

Taking A Chance.

You know how we're always going on about the perfect guy, and how we're destined to find that one person that stands out from all the rest, that's different from all the useless, spineless, pitiful excuses for men that we've dated before, who makes us feel all of these feelings we've never felt before. Well, what if we look to hard? What if sometimes, we're so consumed with finding that perfect guy, the one so to speak, that we just look past all those other guys who could potentially make us happy.

Sometimes we're so busy looking for perfection, we kind of overlook something that's been right in front of us for a while.

For a while, there's been this guy. Nothing has ever happened because I've never let it happen. I'm so consumed with finding someone perfect that I just pushed him aside. And you know what? He may not be the one that I spend the rest of my life with, or something could never happen, we might try to kiss and our noses clash and its those awkward moments you dread before mumbling that you should go..

But what if it's not? What if its something better? What if there's chemistry, and those fireworks you get in your tummy when you're happy and excited, and somethings new.

I think that its time I stopped looking so hard for perfection, and instead took a chance on someone and let them show me whether they're good enough or not.


So I'm going to meet up with him, and maybe I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment