Sunday 20 March 2011

20 Things.




I stole this from a girl's blog, as it seemed like a cute and apt blog aside from my usual rants and declarations for loved ones, and you could know more about me. Enjoy.. :)
- Lo x


1. Things you cannot leave the house without
My phone, my purse, and if i'm wearing make-up, my powder brush!

2. Favourite brand of makeup
I swear by my Chanel foundation, and Rimmel bronzer. I'm addicted to Barry M lip glosses at the moment though, they smell a lush as the colours are.

3. Favourite flower
I'm not a huge fan of flowers. They're really pretty, but if someone asked me for names, I crumble! However, I know the cliched rose, and lillies..because they're my Mums favourite :)

4. Favourite Clothing Store
Topshop, and I know it doesn't found as a 'shop' per-sue, but ASOS.COM..I have serious love for that website.

5. Favourite Perfume
Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolfe. Dee-lish!


6. Do you like swimming
I've always been a water baby, like my brother, Matt. So that would be a big fat yes!

7. Do you make good grades
I didn't do too well at school, and for ages I kicked myself. But then once I started to suceed at University, I realised that I was just finding my way. The subjects at school held no excitement for me, until I went through college and Uni and found that my passion was writing. Weirdly, I got a B for GCSE English, so I wasn't all bad!

8. Favourite colours
I'm attracted to green, which is a disaster due to my current ginger mane. I'm a walking, talking carrot cruncher.

9. Do you drink energy drinks
I mostl drink water, but i'm prone to the deliciousness of a Red Bull!

10. Do you drink juice?
Not often, but I recently tried this apple and blackcurrant fruit juice from ASDA, and i'm hooked.

11. Heels of Flats
Heels. They make my legs look long, and thin! Oh, the illusion.


12. Do you eat fries with a fork
I do, actually. I'm one of those numptys that use a fork for even things like pizza! Haha.

13. Favourite moisturiser
I swear by Clarins products :)

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Of course! I've had my Tiffany engagement ring, and Vera Wang dress picked out for years!

15. Do you get mad easily
I do have a short fuse at times, and I let the smaller things in life annoy me!

16. Are you into ghost hunting
I can't say it's a hobby, but I do however love programmes about ghosts and ghouls! Its intriguing, however I always end up having a sleepless night afterwards!

17. Any phobias
Spiders, eek!

18. Do you bite your nails
Nope :) I always cut them really short though.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
No, touch wood!

20. Do you drink coffee
Coffee is so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment